Quick Glance to Numerical Methods
- Vectors in Multi-Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
- Algebra and Geometry Values
Effective Distribution of Resources
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
Constructing New Data Point Values
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
Equations Not Of First Degree
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
Conditions For Boundary Regions
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
A Pure Object Oriented Language
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
Mineral Activity in Latin America
Concepts of mining ore deposits
Perspectives, views, discussion and ideas
May reduce Administrative costs
Contribute peripheral projects
Complex Matrix Manipulation
As in the case of implementing a real matrix (Number Matrix Manipulation) a
more complex matrix structure can be derived where matrices again can be added, multiplied and decomposed in many ways.
We show how to implement various complex matrix operations including matrix addition, subtraction, multiplication,
transformation and determinant. A complex matrix can be created using either 2D complex array or by directly defining
its matrix elements.
Testing Complex Matrix Method
Supporting code and methods are not included.
As a sample we provide initial input data points using complex arrays for matrix m1, matrix m2 and vector v.
Results of the various mathematical operators are shown on the screen above.
The user can manipulate new vector v values. The arrays themselves are fixed and no attempt was made to
provide flexibility for input.
Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation..."
Finite Difference Linear
Additional Services ~ environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Know Mining? ~ knowledge..."
Transactions... ~ agreements..."
Mining & Other News
A social network with basic profile info that reflects skills, employment history
A series of articles...
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Applied Mathematical Algorithms
Mining & Software Engineering