- Vectors in Multidimensional Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
-Algebra and Geometry Values
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
NON LINEAR SYSTEMS
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
Finite Boundary Values
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
Evaluation in Smalltalk
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
A Quick Review
Numerical Analysis in mining engineering
applications such as tunneling, drilling, exploration. Check our news.
- Mineral prospecting concepts to find viable ore deposits
- Explain minerals with commercial value
- Anecdotes of life in the Andes mountain range - Fauna diversity in the tropical Andes
Commodities grouping with common use- Base, Precious, Platinum, Construction- Crystallography elemental charts
MODELING AND COMMUNICATION
Deliverables are interactive applications or
enterprisesystems we deploy results in a wide range of formats.
Web Services are external interfaces provided by a web site
that can be called from other company websites.
MAINFRAMES AND OUTSOURCING
Mainframes have the ability to "host" multiple operating
systems and operate as a number of virtual machines.
Although our core business is not outsourcing we manage
to help small companies handle specific functions.
Complex Matrix Manipulation
As in the case of implementing a real matrix (Number Matrix Manipulation) a
more complex matrix structure can be derived where matrices again can be added, multiplied and decomposed in many ways.
We show how to implement various complex matrix operations including matrix addition, subtraction, multiplication,
transformation and determinant. A complex matrix can be created using either 2D complex array or by directly defining
its matrix elements.
Testing Complex Matrix Method
Supporting code and methods are not included.
As a sample we provide initial input data points using complex arrays for matrix m1, matrix m2 and vector v.
Results of the various mathematical operators are shown on the screen above.
The user can manipulate new vector v values. The arrays themselves are fixed and no attempt was made to
provide flexibility for input.
Algorithms, Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation techniques..."
Finite Difference Linear
Finite Difference High-Order
Additional Services ~ all environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Evaluation Smalltalk Server
Want to know about Mining? ~ basic knowledge..."
Mineral Transactions... ~ sales, agreements..."
--------- ♦ FORUM ♦---------
Mining & Metal News
FOLLOW BLOG... ~ Founder
Math, Analysis & More,
~ our established expertise..."
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Newton Divided Difference
Applied Mathematical Algorithms