Quick Glance to Numerical Methods
- Vectors in Multi-Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
- Algebra and Geometry Values
Effective Distribution of Resources
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
Constructing New Data Point Values
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
This particular graphics class in Smalltalk/V Windows implements a simulated car dashboard
using dials and gauges. It is an example of visual simulation and an example of using
instances of the Control classes.
Although this page does not show
the dials and gauges in action (motion), when the cursor is over a particular gauge, the position
of the dials change based on the reading and the others gauges react accordingly.
Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation..."
Finite Difference Linear
Additional Services ~ environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Know Mining? ~ knowledge..."
Transactions... ~ agreements..."
Mining & Other News
A social network with basic profile info that reflects skills, employment history
A series of articles...
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Applied Mathematical Algorithms
Mining & Software Engineering