Quick Glance to Numerical Methods
- Vectors in Multi-Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
- Algebra and Geometry Values
Effective Distribution of Resources
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
Constructing New Data Point Values
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
The Income Tax application shows the use of active dialog boxes and how to set focus to a child
control. It also an example of creating dialog box as a subclass of ViewManager.
The Income Tax application shows one possible
implementation of a large form entry application. It demonstrates the user interface portion of an application
and by no means is it a complete application.
Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation..."
Finite Difference Linear
Additional Services ~ environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Know Mining? ~ knowledge..."
Transactions... ~ agreements..."
Mining & Other News
A social network with basic profile info that reflects skills, employment history
A series of articles...
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Applied Mathematical Algorithms
Mining & Software Engineering